Tuesday, May 18, 2010

why my pillow has food?

Long ago I used to have food marks on my pillows, this is because I used to sleep with some food, usually bread, under them; the reason was simple, if I would wake up around 4 a.m. hungry, then I wouldn't need to move much to eat and then go back to sleep. The last 3 weeks we had food marks on our pillows and believe me, it was not my fault this time. The little Frida doesn't reach the table on regular chairs, so we needed some pillows to compensate the proper height. She is not bad at eating on her own, but even I miss sometimes the target, i.e. my mouth; therefore, our pillows are now stained with food, it is a little bit of a food log, I could see the pillow, smell the pillow and sort of remember what was for dinner, lunch or breakfast :). I guess what I really like about those stains is the memories, she doesn't take the food with her to put her under the pillow but she does put the pillows under her to reach for the food, that is why my pillows have some food....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home