Thursday, November 15, 2007

success!!!

yeahhh! I didn't lost the LADCP at 2500 m. Today I found out that I will
be diving with them, I will be down to 2500 m looking for deep ocean
mussels and more.
Regarding the CTD/LADCP cast we downloaded the LADCP data and a quick
postprocess of it in Matlab gave the first results and now we are waiting
for the CTD data in order to calibrate the salinity and the devices.
I am still fighting with the "t_tidal.m", those guys use altitude and I
believe from satellite, but we use current meters instead and from there
we look at the phase.
There is going to be another deploy in 2.5 hrs at the northest most point
of this site. The coordinates would be:
9 50'
104 17.4'
(the previous coordinates should read xx xx' instead of xx' xx'')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home