Friday, July 08, 2005

Gerdur's House



This picture was taken outside Gerdur's house; just imagine having the ocean right in front of you... The only problem is that I used to correlate the ocean with a warm day and here the temperature is about 10 [C]. By the way, I have been typing some stuff about my trip for like 30 min and the weather has changed like 3 times already, sunny then cloudy and suddenly raining (quite strong). Since this will be the last picture of the day, I went to a dinner with some friends of Hannes, we made sushi and we had a nice dinner, then I went downtown Reykjavík with Oliver and Vala� yes, pub crawling, starting at Dubliners (Irish pub), then Circus, and finally Dillon, by 3:30 am it looked like SUNSET, believe me, it was still bright, then we got something to eat and I went to sleep before I started writing a little bit about this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home